I don’t have a great deal of time for this year’s Christmas roundup (Isaac has gone quiet, which is always a sign that I need to go and check what he’s up to), so I thought I’d provide a simple round up of ten things that have changed since the start of the year.
1) I’ve traded my website for a blog – May as well start with the obvious one, since you’re reading it currently.
2) I’m about a stone and a half lighter – This is more a reflection of how tubby I was at the start of the year, rather than any dieting success. Still, this trend will hopefully continue.
3) Isaac is a year older – This trend will also hopefully continue.
4) I have a new job – It’s remarkably similar to my old job… I’m just paid by a different company.
5) I have reassessed my opinion of Lady Gaga – See my comments a few posts back.
6) My study is even more crammed – Every time something needs to move (usually in order to make room for more toys), it ends up in there.
7) I have tripled the number of times I’ve been to the US – I’ve also found out, first hand, that PPC stands for “person of possible concern”.
8) I am no longer the only one of my close friends to have a child – What can I say… I’m a trend setter.
9) We have a new fridge freezer – It is glorious and I’d probably elope with it, if it wasn’t so heavy.
10) I am now a vegetarian – This is not for moral reasons (What’s the old line? If we’re not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?), but is instead an attempt to eat healthily and save money. Unfortunately, Dominos make vegetarian pizzas, so this isn’t exactly a given.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’d better go and check that Isaac hasn’t eaten his weight in biscuits… that wouldn’t leave many for me.